We are recruiting an Utility Surveyor to assist Surveyors in carrying out onsite tasks and reports. Our client is a growing surveying company with sites based around the Meath area. Ideally the Assistant Surveyor will be a motivated individual who wants to progress in the construction sector. No initial experience required, with a fully expensed vehicle and the option to work from home when possible.
- Ideally have a background in the construction sector.
- Be self motivated and capable of working to deadlines.
- Have experience with GPS, Total Station and Leveling equipment.
- Have experience of general survey techniques.
- Have strong report writing skills and strong attention to detail.
- Be willing to travel and have flexibility in working hours.
- Full Irish/UK driving licence
- Assist and support surveyors in field surveys.
- Assist surveyors in drafting survey notes and detailed drawings.
- Conduct on-field survey and record measurements.
- Coordinate with other surveyors on field survey activities.
- Collect samples of soil, water, oil for testing in a laboratory.
- Ensure compliance of established procedures and guidelines in survey activities.
- Fully expensed company van
- On the job training provided
- Excellent career progression to a Surveyor Technician
- Option to work from home
Assistant Land Surveyor | Meath | ConstructionAPPLY FOR THIS JOB