- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: BasingstokeUK
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client, is currently working on a project in Basingstoke, United Kingdom and requires a Splicer to join their growing team.
Summary of key responsibilities/deliverables
You will be responsible for splicing, installing, testing and maintaining various fibre optic cables and enclosures.
- Splicing, installing and maintaining our clients fibre network, This is critical in order to install our clients service.
- Successful Fault diagnostics and testing.
- Following all S.O.P’s in order to insure yours and everyone on sites safety.
- Reporting to Senior Management
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in Fibre Splicing and Management
- Fault Finding experience on Fibre Networks
- Openreach experience and various training accreditations
- Experience working with nodes, and infrastructure in the UG network and Exchange
- Skilled in Microsoft Office including use of Excel and Word
To apply please email your CV to Cian@sonasrecruitment.com