We are currently assisting our client, a leading civils contractor in the recruitment of a Site Project Planner. The successful candidate will work as part of a site-based team in Leixlip, Kildare. The company in question provide a range of construction services including water, rail, power and natural resources and have experiences in delivering projects in Ireland, the UK and Canada. This is full time permanent position.
- Manage and update the Project Construction Programme
- Create, manage, and update short term programmes
- Integrate procurement and information schedules within the overall Project Construction Programme
- Resource Load and cost load the Project Construction Programme
- Monitor and report on Earned Value and the production of progress S-Curves.
- Integrate subcontractor and supplier schedules within the overall Programme.
- Delay Analysis
- Develop bid programmes to support and compliment bid submissions
- Attend Client progress meeting as required
- Attend Subcontractor and Supplier progress meeting
- Monitor planned v actual and prepare as-built programmes
- Degree in engineering, construction management, or similar.
- 5-10 years’ experience in a similar role
- MS project, Primavera P6 proficiency
- Main contractor experience is preferable
APPLY FOR THIS JOB