Our client, a top tier contractor, is currently seeking a Site Manager to join their team in Kildare. The successful candidate will manage the installation of steelwork projects. The Company is question are a leading engineering company with operations all over Ireland and the UK. This is a full time permanent position.
- Day to Day management of various projects, direction and co-ordination of all site activities carried out by the company and its sub-contractors, with particular focus on health and safety, planning, programming and co-ordination with the company’s off-site activities.
- On-site management and control of the company’s site operations, both of in-house and sub- contracted activities
- Day-to-day monitoring, recording and documentation of the company’s site activities including compilation of site progress reports
- Preparation of risk assessments, method statements, site programmes and weekly tracker reports.
- Co-ordinating the structural steel package from initial concept stage through the construction and completion phases
- Overseeing various projects on site
- Ensure Senior Management are kept updated with the site progress and commercial issues
- Travel to the UK will be required
- A degree in a Construction/Engineering related subject is desirable but not essential
- Delivered a variety of commercial and residential projects to the value of €2.5m+
- Excellent eye for detail and experience of turn-key projects
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools.
- Experience in the planning and programming of steel work (and associated packages) installation
- Experience in the erection of the steel structures and operations.
- The ability to prioritise multiple concurrent projects under stringent time, quality and budgetary constraints
- Good knowledge of Microsoft and BIM Packages
Site Manager | SM | Foreman | DublinAPPLY FOR THIS JOB