We currently have an opening for a Site Agent to join a mid sized contractor in Cork. The successful candidate will work closely with the management team in a professional and friendly work environment on a variety of civil engineering & utilities in the Cork Region. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, strong communicator with excellent organisational skills and a positive work ethic, who can work in a multi-functionary team environment. This role is deemed as an essential service
- Role will be that of Site Agent – reporting to Project Manager.
- Ensure all site operations are carried out in strict compliance with company HSQE requirements and standards.
- Review of work packages to ensure all necessary information & permits are in place to execute the works safely and efficiently.
- Daily management, supervision, and reporting, of direct labour resources, plant, and materials allocations.
- Post construction survey and compilation of accurate information to prepare As-Built records.
- Liaise proactively with the Client, consultants, the public and associated stakeholders.
The Ideal Candidate will have desirable experience in all of the following –
- A relevant third level qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent discipline is desirable but not essential.
- A minimum of 5 years supervisory experience of civil utility installations – Water, Wastewater, ESB,GNI, Telecoms etc.
- Location of Underground Services training.
- Signing, Lighting and Guarding training.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, within a fast-paced team environment.
- Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, & AutoCAD.
- Full Driving Licence