- Salary: €50,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKilkenny
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client, a growing civil engineering contractor are on the lookout for an experience site agent to join their team for public realm projects in the south east.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Role will be that of Site Agent – reporting to Project Manager.
- Ensure all site operations are carried out in strict compliance with company HSQE requirements and standards.
- Review of work packages to ensure all necessary information & permits are in place to execute the works safely and efficiently.
- Daily management, supervision, and reporting, of direct labour resources, plant, and materials allocations.
- Post construction survey and compilation of accurate information to prepare As-Built records.
- Liaise proactively with the Client, consultants, the public and associated stakeholders.
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is essential
- 2-3 years of experience on similar projects would be desirable
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Management of the safety, program, temp works, quality and budget on the site
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong leadership and managerial ability