- Salary: £60,000-£70,000 + package
- Location: London & SEUK
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Derek Byrne
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 2313 048
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the role
A Site Agent experienced in the civil engineering sector ideally with a background in foundations, structures and retaining walls. The ideal candidate will be seeking and posses the ability for advancement to Project Manager level over time as the company continues to grow.
The role requires an engineer/manager looking for a challenge and someone who has a wide range of experience in the industry. Some tendering, bidding and estimating experience combined with delivery experience would be preferred. The person will be disciplined and can work on own, but support always available from a Contracts Manager.
Basic salary would be competitive with market for their level of PM, plus package (car, fuel card, access to statutory pension & free financial advice, performance bonus, all IT)
- Diploma or degree qualified civil engineer
- Previous experience at either Senior Engineering or Site Agent level
- Commercially aware and financially competent
- Experienced in implementing and maintaining HSQE and Management procedures & practices.
- Able to build a motivated and results focused team with a culture of trust, teamwork, continuous improvement and customer focus. Adopts a structured and well thought out approach to achieving this.
Civil engineering contractor with operations through the south east of England. Their head office is in NW London and this individual will be responsibility for the delivery of projects throughout London & the Home Counties.