- Salary: 55,000-75,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client requires a Senior Site Manager to oversee the installation of steelwork projects. They are one of the leading experts in the Civil field.
The right candidate will:
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
- Responsible for all site aspects of small to medium sized steel projects with an indicative value of between €250,000 – €1m. The work covers bridge to portal frame installations in Ireland and the UK.
- Working with the steel fabrication unit in delivering all projects safely, on time and within budget.
- Day to Day management of various projects – direction and co-ordination of all site activities carried out by the company and its sub-contractors, with particular focus on health and safety, planning, programming and co-ordination with the company’s off-site activities.
- On-site management and control of the company’s site operations, both of in-house and sub- contracted activities
- Day-to-day monitoring, recording and documentation of the company’s site activities including compilation of site progress reports
- Preparation of risk assessments, method statements, site programmes and weekly tracker reports.
- Co-ordinating the structural steel package from initial concept stage through the construction and completion phases.
- Overseeing various projects concurrently.
- Ensure senior management are kept updated with site progress and commercial issues.
- Travel to the UK will be required.
Necessary skills and requirements:
- 3rd level Qualification in structural/civil/mechanical engineering with knowledge of the steel industry. Candidate with suitable industry experience will be considered. This role offers excellent advancement opportunities.
- Strong knowledge of steel construction methods with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a management role.
To apply please email your CV to Cian@sonasrecruitment.com