We’re recruiting a Senior Engineer / Manager for an established civil engineering company in Ireland. They undertake projects on major infrastructural, commercial and industrial facilities. The ideal candidate will have 6+ years experience on civils and earthworks projects.
The suitable candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementation of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Delivery of the project in a safe and efficient manner.
- Manage, co-ordinate and report on construction works
- Oversee construction in accordance with required designs and specifications on site
- Contribute towards efficient design development
- Upfront project planning – including programming, construction methodology and safe methods of working.
- Assist in project resource planning
- Assist in labour co-ordination and management
- Oversee and verify works performed by subcontractors
- Liaise with external suppliers and customers
Desirable Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management from a recognised institution.
- 4 or more years’ experience including on-site experience.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Experience would be desirable with MS Project and/P6
- Ability to communicate with clients, subcontractors and in-house staff
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.