We are currently assisting a growing civil engineering contractor with their recruitment, most notably a Senior Engineer / Project Manager to lead works in Co Meath. The company in question is a specialist in water & utilities projects and have recently won tender for numerous large projects throughout Leinster. They specifically require an experienced individual with strong knowledge of water projects. This role is permanent and would suit a Senior Engineer looking to step up into a management position.
- Develop risk assessments & method statements
- Application of engineering principles in the preparation of calculations/drawings/sketches and resolution of engineering challenges within specific knowledge areas.
- Implementing engineering systems, documentation and controls by compliance with Health & Safety legislation, Company and industry standards
- Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of various engineering disciplines including planning, QS, QA/QC, materials, plant and equipment, sub structure, superstructure, and temporary works.
- To promote forward thinking and strive for engineering excellence.
- Motivate train and retain the best engineering staff.
- Set targets for your team
- Degree educated in Civil Engineering or related field
- 3+ years in similar role on water or utility projects
- Candidate from Senior Engineer background (5+ years experience)
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients, stakeholders and project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming & analysis tools