We will not circulate your details to our client without your prior approval. For more info, register your interest through an application.
We are currently assisting a well established civil engineering company who are seeking to add a Project Manager to their team in Carlow. Our client is a highly regarded contractor who have experience in delivering significant projects all over the country. This is a full time permanent and an office based based role. The successful candidate will have 4-8 years experience in tender processing.
Role and Requirements
- Contract admin of live contracts – would require technical knowledge of civil engineering & IW works.
- Produce technical documents for tenders and pre-qualification submissions including RAMS, Temp.Works, Environmental mitigation measures.
- Work alongside Contracts Mgr, Commercial and HSQE teams to deliver quality proposals.
- Manage contract procurement portals to identify & follow up on tendering opportunities.
- Involvement with identifying new business opportunities across different sectors.
- Strong IT & document preparation skills.
PM | Project Manager | Carlow | Leinster
We will not circulate your details to our client without your prior approval. For more info, register your interest through an application.APPLY FOR THIS JOB