Our client, a large multidisciplinary contractor, is seeking to add a Project Manager to their team based in North London. All applicants must be capable managing multiple small projects or one large product at a time.Project sizes can range from £50,000 – £1m. This role is permanent and offers genuine career progression as the contractor would hope after a period of bedding in, the successful candidate would move into a management position.
- Vast experience in all types of hard landscaping
- Experience in concrete is not a necessity but would be nice.
- Ability to deal with sub contractors professionally
- Programming skills – MS Project
- Proven ability to successfully deliver projects
- Client facing.
- Degree educated
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Excellent civils project experience (preferably as a PM)
- NRSWA, SMSTS, CSCS Black card, Appointed Person, Temporary Works Coordinator – This experience would be very beneficial
- Strong communication skills: both verbal & written
- Long term planning