Our client, a well established engineering company, are currently looking for a Project Manager with civils experience to join their team in Dublin.The company in question are a leading mechanical and electrical engineering company and operates in a number of sectors such as Industrial Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Data Centres, Commercial, Power Generation, and Utilities and Renewables. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to lead a team through the life cycle of projects with a focus on quality, cost-effectiveness and safety. The PM will also be expected to act as the person responsible for management of subcontractors, programme, risk identification, design and the delivery of projects.This is a full time permanent position.
- Manage large-scale civil infrastructure project
- Mentor and lead engineers and site management staff
- Organise construction schedule, supervise and direct construction activities related to landscape and civil works to meet project and customer specifications.
- Ensure high standard of work, on schedule and in a safe environment.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with contracts manager, Site Engineers and services coordinator to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
- Setting Out when necessary
- Hold a relevant degree, BSc, BEng or MEng degree in Civil Engineering
- Have at least 6 years operational experience in Civil Engineering projects
- Strong IT skills and working knowledge of Microsoft suite and AutoCAD
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team