Working on behalf of our client, Sonas Recruitment is currently seeking a Project Manager to lead and be accountable for tendering and management of projects in the pharmaceutical industry.
The candidate will manage a bid team to tender for projects up to €20m in value with responsibility for commercial and technical submissions. Following successful award of a project the candidate, as project manager, will ensure that the scope of works are delivered in a safe manner, on time, to the required quality standards, meeting the acceptance criteria and achieving the expected financial outcomes.
Our client has a strong culture of excellence and safety and the successful candidate will uphold the high standards set. He/she will also be tasked with building and leading the project team and delivering the project on time and on budget and will be fully accountable for the delivery of the project, ensuring it is completed safely, on time, in accordance with the contract requirements and to the agreed budget.
With Business Development being a key aspect of this role, the successful candidate with develop and maintain effective communication and relationships with the Client and other project stakeholders, both internal and external.
Key Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- 8 – 10 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry working on mechanical projects.
- Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Appropriate safety training and qualification
- Experience in project management of an engineering project.
- Technical knowledge appropriate to the nature of works.
- Awareness of the administration of construction contracts.
- Client and stakeholder management.
- Management of a project team.
- Experience in developing and maintaining forecasts and budgets.
- Awareness of the use and interpretation of project controls to review the status of a project.
- Working knowledge of planning & programming.
- Strong written, oral and numeracy skills.
- Commercial and contractual awareness..
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB