- Salary: $100,000 - $140,000 AUD
- Location: London & SEUK
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: email@example.com
We have partnered with a large Civil Engineering Contractor in Sydney Australia, on a recruitment drive to appoint a full time Project Engineer to join and a successful project team to ensure the successful delivery of small to large size projects.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment, with a proven track record of placing candidates overseas.
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Visa/Sponsorship application support
We are looking to appoint a Project Engineer to join and lead one of our successful project teams to ensure the successful delivery of small to large size projects.
About the role
- Coordinate and administer construction engineering activities to ensure that projects are implemented in accordance with plans, designs and specifications.
- Assist with the preparation of construction budgets and reports.
- Interpret designs for implementation in construction projects.
- Monitor and ensure project planning and related deliverables are completed within schedule and budget.
- Promote a positive culture regarding HSE, Environmental Management, Sustainability, People, Community and Quality.
Your skills and experience
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications, ideally within Civil Engineering.
- Proven experience working on Tier 1 projects, road pavement construction to RMS specification and/or earthworks experience is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate as part of a supportive high-performing team.
Salary Range: $100,000 – $140,000 AUD + Vehicle + Super + Relocation package
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org