We are currently recruiting a Junior Project Manager to join a well established building contractor in Dublin. The company specialises in the delivery of civils and utilities projects, with operations all over the country. The successful candidate will be required to control the movements of people/materials/plant on site, setting out as required and maintain computerised purchasing system. Site Manager duties will be required as the project progresses. This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy company with scope for long-term career progression.
Key Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Degree educated in construction or engineering discipline
- 2+ years site experience ideally on commercial and residential projects
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of staff and contractors on site
- Provide site assistance to Site & Project Manager
- Excellent eye for detail & experience of turn-key projects
- Knowledge of current health and safety legislation
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office,project programming and analysis tools.