- Salary: 50,000-55,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: email@example.com
Our client is currently working on a project in county Dublin. They require a Foreman to safely supervise, labour, plant, materials and sub-contractors in the construction of Water & Waste Water treatment plants and pumping station installations
- Assuming responsibility for the planning of project mechanical installations in parallel with ongoing civil and electrical construction on allocated projects.
- The ability to manage mechanical fitters and apprentices, ensuring staff safety and high levels of productivity.
- The ability to interact in a professional manner with site representatives of our Clients.
- To have a good understanding of plant / equipment maintenance and an astute level of commercial awareness.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of site mechanical fit-outs to ensure the successful delivery of such projects,
- To implement and manage a detailed project programme in conjunction with the Project Planner
- ensuring that it is maintained to drive each project aspect to key deliverable milestones
- Ascertain preliminary and detailed design/project requirements and develop technical solutions across multiple skillsets to ensure compliance.
- Ensuring that all mechanical installations are delivered in accordance with current Health & Safety regulations, including CDM regulations and Environmental legislation.
- To ensure compliance with all company Safety, Environmental and Quality systems.
- To assist Project Engineers in their roles in managing deliveries and resource allocation on site
- Support commissioning of pumps, treatment systems and systems
- Coordinate and liaise with suppliers, specialist subcontractors, in-house functions, site installations and construction teams.
- Attend internal and external construction progress meetings as necessary.
- Attend site safety audits.
- To ensure all closing contract matters such as snags “As Built” drawings, Commissioning and training are delivered in line with the client specifications and contracted Client closeout timescales
To apply please email your CV to Cian@sonasrecruitment.com