- Salary: €60,000 - €70,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterMeath
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client, A civil engineering contractor are currently on the lookout for a Foreman with a strong background in Concrete/Shuttering to work on a Data Centre project in Meath.
- Plan, implement and manage tasks in accordance with priorities and goals
- Produce employee and project schedules
- Manage and monitor members attendance and work
- Adhere to relevant safety regulations
- Manage and guide the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditures
- Keep budget in check
- Peacefully resolve any emerging problems and issues
- Allocate and delegate responsibilities
- Supervise, train and give feedback to workers
- Ensure labor and other resources necessary
- Prepare and present progress
- Must have relevant experience of Concrete.
- Data Centre experience beneficial.
- Safe Pass and Manual Handling Certs required.
- High standard of English essential.
- Must be capable of working on own initiative.
- Flexibility for overnight stays when needed essential.