Our Client, a leading Civils and Utilities contractor are recruiting a Contracts manager for their ever growing team in County Cork. The successful candidate will report directly to the Operations Manager and will coordinate and manage projects nationwide. This is a full time, permanent position and the salary provided is negotiable (SBOE).
- Successful delivery of projects nationwide
- The organisation and implementation of work programmes
- The recruitment of project teams
- Ensuring that the highest levels of H&S, Quality and Environmental standards are met
- Commercially aware
- Cost control to ensure projects are delivered to budget.
- This position will provide support in all areas to the Operations Director as well as the team members,
- The individual must be comfortable in a fast paced work environment
- Requires a high degree of operational, contractual, commercial and technical knowledge
- 10+ years previous experience in a project management or senior construction position