Our Client, a dynamic, modern and innovative civil engineering solutions specialist are recruiting a Contracts manager for their ever growing team in County Mayo. They have grown rapidly into one of Ireland’s most highly regarded water conservation providers The company also focuses on developing innovative solutions and offer a wealth of expertise and professionalism to their clients and partners both private and public.The successful candidate will report directly to the Operations Manager and will coordinate and manage projects nationwide. This is a full time, permanent position and the salary provided is negotiable (SBOE).
- Successful delivery of projects nationwide
- The organisation and implementation of work programmes
- The recruitment of project teams
- Ensuring that the highest levels of H&S, Quality and Environmental standards are met
- Commercially aware
- Cost control to ensure projects are delivered to budget.
- This position will provide support in all areas to the Operations Director as well as the team members,
- The individual must be comfortable in a fast paced work environment
- Requires a high degree of operational, contractual, commercial and technical knowledge
- Previous experience in a project management or senior construction position