An experienced Contracts Manager is required for a large civil engineering contractor in Kildare. Our client have an experienced management team with expertise in the heavy civils, water and wastewater sectors. As Contracts Manager you will be responsible for overall commercial control and delivery of multiple projects throughout the Greater Dublin & Leinster regions. This represents a great opportunity for someone to support the senior management team in growing this ambitious business.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Managing multiple civil engineering projects ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Managing resources required to deliver the contracts including Site Managers, QS, Buyer and Sub Contractors on projects.
- Being the main company client representative chairing client pre-contract and progress meetings.
- Involvement and input into tenders on engineering methodology and risk.
- Assist the procurement and buying teams on evaluating the supply chain.
- Ensuring all health and safety processes and procedures are adhered to including writing risk assessments and method statements.
- Cost control to ensure projects are delivered to budget.
- To be successful as Contracts Manager you must have a proven track record of managing multi civil engineering projects.
- You must be comfortable dealing with and presenting to clients whilst managing multiple stakeholders.