- Salary: €50,000 - €70,000
- Location: LeinsterCarlow
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Philip Maloney
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 2666097
- Email: Philip@sonasrecruitment.com
Our Client, one of Irelands largest and fastest growing Civil contractors are currently recruiting for a Civil Site Supervisor to join them on projects across the South East region. The successful candidate will join experienced teams working on Civil & Utilities projects across Kilkenny, Waterford, Wexford and Carlow. The ideal candidate should have previous experience working on utility and public realm projects.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Maintaining HSEQ standards at all times for all works.
- Reviewing work packages in preparation for construction.
- Ensure works are carried out in accordance to traffic management and HSQE plans.
- Liaising with all third-party shareholders to ensure works are carried out efficiently.
- Maintaining records.
- Managing the project in line with the works programme and ensuring the project stays within budget.
- Advising on commercial risks within the project.
- Previous experience managing power, tanks, ductwork, heavy civils & public roadwork type projects.
- Experience in utilities projects.
- Location of Underground Services training.
- Signing, Lighting and Guarding training.
- Managing Safely in Construction training.
- Full Irish driving licence.
To apply please send you CV to Philip@sonasrecruitment.com