Our client, a leading engineering company are currently looking for a Project Manager with civils experience to join their team in Dublin. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to lead a team through the life cycle of projects with a focus on quality, cost-effectiveness and safety. The PM will also be expected to act as the person responsible for management of subcontractors, programme, risk identification, design and the delivery of essential civils projects. This is a full time permanent position.
- Manage large-scale civil infrastructure project
- Mentor and lead engineers and site management staff
- Organise construction schedule, supervise and direct construction activities related to landscape and civil works to meet project and customer specifications.
- Ensure high standard of work, on schedule and in a safe environment.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with contracts manager, Site Engineers and services coordinator to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
- Setting Out when necessary
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- 10+ years experience