About the role:
- The civils project manager should manage site staff and all contractors
- Commercially minded
- Monitor construction, regarding quality of workmanship and materials
- Plan, maintain and control financial administration of all construction work in obtain and maintain maximum cost effectiveness.
- Check and understand all drawings and specification.
- Ensure that any errors/omissions are formally communicated to the design team in timely manner.
- Establish project resource requirements and lead \ motivate the project team
- Responsible for Health and Safety
- Chair regular internal meetings when required.
Degree in Construction related field. 5 years previous experience in a similar PM role would be beneficial.
A well regarded Civil Engineering contractor in the Irish market. Majority of projects are based around the South East.
Roads, general civils, residential