About the role
Our client, a Civil Engineering contractor are looking to add a Civils Project Manager to their ever growing team in Kildare. They work mainly on residential and groundworks projects nationwide. The Initial project is in Kildare with more developments in the surrounding Greater Dublin Region. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is looking for long term employment with a well regarded civils contractor.
- Manage site staff and all contractors
- Proposing suitable changes to design to improve saving, ease construction programme, enhance specification and quality completion.
- Commercially minded
- Monitor construction, regarding quality of workmanship and materials
- Responsible for Health and Safety
- Site progress meetings, monitor progress and produce progress reports.
- Effective communication with client, stakeholders, design team and local authorities
- The suitable candidate must have 4+ years experience in a similar role.
- Experience on civils and groundworks projects.
- Experience in Word, Power Point and Excel skills