About the role:
- Manage site staff and all contractors
- Proposing suitable changes to design to improve saving, ease construction programme, enhance specification and quality completion.
- Commercially minded
- Monitor construction, regarding quality of workmanship and materials
- Plan, maintain and control financial administration of all construction work in obtain and maintain maximum cost effectiveness
- Co-ordinate and liaise with contracts manager, Site Engineers and services Co-ordinator to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
- Check and understand all drawings and specification.
- Ensure that any errors/omissions are formally communicated to the design team in timely manner.
- Establish project resource requirements and lead \ motivate the project team
- Responsible for Health and Safety
- Chair regular internal meetings when required.
Degree in Construction related field. At least 5 years previous experience in a similar PM role.
Civil Engineering contractor with over 15 years experience in the Irish market. Majority of projects are based around the Midlands / Greater Leinster Region.
Groundworks, Drainage, Roads, Utilities