- Salary: €60,000 - €80,000
- Location: LeinsterDublin
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Philip Maloney
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 2666097
- Email: Philip@sonasrecruitment.com
Our Client are currently seeking a Civils Project Manager to join their team based out of Clondalkin Co. Dublin. The company in question are a highly regarded Civil Engineering contractor and have experience in delivering significant projects all over the country. The successful candidate will join their team on projects in the Leinster Region, and must be open to Travelling between Project Sites. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a growing and progressive contractor, with excellent opportunities for career advancement.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise form details issued or from situations as they arise on site
- Along with Senior Management, plan the delivery of the project at hand
- Keeping the project team informed on all relevant aspects of technical & engineering issues that arise on the project
- Ensuring that contractors on site execute works as per their method statement
- Acting as the main technical adviser on site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Assisting with the selection and requisition of materials and plant
- Report progress on projects to contacts manager, maintain and update project reporting and financial reporting to a high standard.
- Co-ordinate required support levels and training
- Produce reports on each project at agreed intervals, and whenever they are required.
- Manage site staff and all contractors
- Proposing suitable changes to design to improve saving, ease construction programme, enhance specification and quality completion.
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is desirable but not essential
- The successful candidate must have main contracting experience
- 3+ years of project management experience on civil projects
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming & analysis tools
To apply please send you CV to Philip@sonasrecruitment.com