- Salary: $75,000 - $85,000
- Location: IrelandClareMunster
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking Experienced Project Manager to join our client’s growing water and wastewater business in the Ireland. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the successful delivery of the Project or Projects assigned to you from a budget, programme & Health & Safety prospective from concept through to handover.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
Our client is an award-winning and innovative contractor providing project solutions for the water and wastewater industry including design, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance.
- To Manage the project / projects from inception to handover
- Management & Administration of the Contract
- Manage project outputs to agreed milestones & deadlines
- Manage the budget against the target cost identify and escalating any changes within the target cost
- Management of Health & Safety throughout the project
- Forecast resource levels throughout the project cycle and report this to the Framework manager
- Management and development of team members
- Maintaining profit margin against target cost
- Agreeing levels of resource against the programme
- Site Health & Safety including management of the Health & Safety files
- Environmental management
- Maintaining Governance against company procedures
- Agreeing the programme & schedule of works
- Collaborating with all stakeholders engaged within the project
- Ensuring production of all documentation required to manage the project in line with CDM requirements
- Compilation of Weekly / monthly reports as dictated by the project
- Monitoring of design outputs against the design deliverable schedule including remedial cause of action as required.
- Collaboration and management of the client throughout the project cycle
- Confirming that all regularity standards are adhered to
- Technical governance and sign off is adhered to
- Evaluating scope of work and highlighting business risk
- Managing/eliminating business risk
- Chair collaborative meetings
- Management of budget
- Liaison with site team
- Manage team expectations and outputs
- Manage client expectations
- Any other duties that are commensurate with the position as may be assigned from time to time.
- 10 years demonstrated Project management experience
- Experience of managing multidiscipline teams
- Experience of managing Multiple small projects or single larger projects
- Bachelor’s degree in a MEICA, Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP, APM)
Personal Attributes / Values:
- The following are the key personal attributes and values we are looking for;
- Driven individual
- Proactive / can-do attitude
- An organiser who can coordinate on multiple fronts
- Structured thinker
- Facilitator of innovative thought and ideas
- Strong leadership qualities
- Both technical and commercially minded
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus incentive linked to KPIs.
- Role based in Macroom, Co. Cork.
- Permanent role Preferred.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com