About the role
- Civils Engineering contractor – medium sized
- General civils work and water projects
- Initial project is in Cork, with future projects spanning the county
- Manage site staff and all contractors
- Proposing suitable changes to design to improve saving, ease construction programme, enhance specification and quality completion.
- Commercially minded
- Monitor construction, regarding quality of workmanship and materials
- Co-ordinate and liaise with contracts manager, Site Engineers and services Co-ordinator to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
- Check and understand all drawings and specification.
- Responsible for Health and Safety
- Site progress meetings, monitor progress and produce progress reports.
- The suitable candidate must have 5+ years experience in a similar role.
- Experience on civils and water projects.
- Able to form strong and productive relationships across at peer group level
- Experience in Word, Power Point and Excel skills