Our client, an expanding civils contractor and one of the fastest growing civil engineering and public works contractors in Ireland are recruiting for a Civils Foreman to join their team in Cork. The successful applicant should have the ability to delegate responsibilities, must be proactive, hard-working and willing to work to tight deadlines. The successful candidate will report to a Project Manager. Previous experience supervising crews is a necessity. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a fast growing contractor on notable and challenging projects
- Minimum of 5+ years proven experience with a civils contractor
- Experience on roads and residential projects is essential
- Motivated and driven individual
- Water experience desirable
- Familiarity with working to accredited QEHS procedures,
- Comfortable leading teams of specialised trades and labourers
- Hold a valid safe pass.