Our client, a well established civil contractor with a turnover of over €60m are looking to add a Business Development Manager to their team in Leinster. The company in question has previous experience of delivering projects ranging from marine and civils to conservation and building across Ireland and the UK. They are an award winning and well established contractor with over 30 years experience.
- Preparing and compiling submissions to potential clients.
- Liaising with potential clients, joint venture partners and the supply chain in relation to the above.
- Maintaining and updating information databases regarding the company, our projects and personnel
- Assisting in the preparation of tenders and in particular the technical and quality submissions associated with same.
- Assisting the Planner in the preparation of tender programmes for internal review and for submission with tenders
- Working with the Estimating Director in seeking out new clients, tracking opportunities and maintaining registers.
- Inputting into new initiatives at company level incl. BIM, Collaboration, Risk Management
- An Honours Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- Ideally will have 5+ years experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- A working knowledge of planning software incl. MS Project and Primavera