About the role:
We are currently recruiting a Senior Quantity Surveyor for our client who are a leading civil & utilities engineering company with operations throughout Ireland. The successful candidate will be working on projects throughout the country. This is a permanent position and will be based in Kildare. Previous experience within civils and utilities would be very advantageous but not mandatory.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Report to Commercial Manager/Project Manager.
- Responsibility for a large project.
- Work closely with the project team to ensure the successful delivery of the project.
- Preparation and submission of interim valuations and final accounts.
- The documentation and valuation of additional works or variations to the Contract.
- Reporting on the commercial and financial aspects of the project.
- Procurement of subcontract packages.
- Interim payments and settlement of subcontractor final account
- Liaise with project team to ensure accurate costing system is set-up and maintained
- Advise project team on contractual matters
- 5 years years experience
- Degree educated in a related construction commercial discipline
- Sound working knowledge of the various forms of Conditions of Contract
- Working knowledge of labour costs, employment legislation and working rule agreements in Ireland
APPLY FOR THIS JOB