We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior QS to join our client’s team in South Dublin. They are a well regarded civils contractor who have built a strong reputation and growing business in the Leinster region. The successful candidate will have experience within the civils sector.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Report to Commercial Manager/Project Manager.
- Responsibility for a large project.
- Work closely with the project team to ensure the successful delivery of the project.
- Preparation and submission of interim valuations and final accounts.
- The documentation and valuation of additional works or variations to the Contract.
- Reporting on the commercial and financial aspects of the project.
- Procurement of subcontract packages.
- Interim payments and settlement of subcontractor final account
- Liaise with project team to ensure accurate costing system is set-up and maintained
- Advise project team on contractual matters
- Degree level qualification in Construction Economics or Quantity Surveying
- 7 or more years experience in a Quantity Surveying role
- Experience with a main contractor is desirable
- Civil engineering experience is preferred however building experience is also relevant
- Remuneration commensurate with experience and knowledge