- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000 DOE
- Location: LeinsterWexford
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client, an established Civil Engineering Contractor are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in their head office in Co. Wicklow. This is a full time, permanent position with the option of Working Hybrid. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role, and be able to work on their own imitative.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Role will be that of Project QS – reporting to Senior QS/ Commercial Manager.
- Position may be site-based or a mixture of Head Office (Castledermot, Co. Kildare) and sites. Project sites are predominantly based throughout Leinster and southeast region.
- Re-measurement and preparation of claim adjustments
- Monitoring and tracking of project costs to completion
- Preparation of monthly progress applications and preparation of final accounts
- Support in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value
- Procurement of sub-contracts and managing subcontractor accounts
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or the equivalent
- Proven experience in the civil engineering industry with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Good working knowledge of Standard forms of contract – particularly Public Works Contracts
- Strong working knowledge of principal civils methods of measurement and standard specifications – including ARM, CESMM and NRA/TII documents (or UK equivalents)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships
- Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Excellent standard of both verbal and written English
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work within a team
- Full Driving Licence
An excellent remuneration package will be agreed upon with the suitable candidate to include the option of this being a hybrid position.
To apply please send you CV to Cian@sonasrecruitment.com