- Salary: €45,000 - €55,000 (SBOE)
- Location: IrelandMunster
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Cathal Kirwan
- Mobile: +353 (0)87 214 3202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to continued growth and expansion, our client requires an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join our team, working on a Public Realm project in Ennis, County Clare. The successful applicant will report to the Commercial Director and will be responsible for managing the Quantity Surveying functions of the contract to maximise commercial success and profitability. This is an excellent opportunity for career-driven individuals to grow and develop within one of Ireland’s fastest growing engineering companies. They will offer an attractive salary package along with additional company benefits.
- Establishing, monitoring and maintaining reporting arrangements, resources and client relationships.
- All Quantity Surveying duties including re-measurement, preparation of monthly progress applications and settlement of final accounts.
- Preparation of interim progress applications for payment and internal valuations.
- Procurement of subcontractor and specialist suppliers.
- Interim payments and settlement of subcontractors final account.
- Negotiate with client’s representatives and other consultants.
- Advise on commercial risks within the project.
- Preparation of monthly contract cost reports and management accounts information.
- Preparation of Cost Preliminaries.
- Ensure that sub-contract documents are properly executed prior to project commencement.
- At least 2-4 years experience in a Commercial Management/Quantity Surveying role.
- A third level qualification in a construction-related discipline, preferable Quantity Surveying.
- Experience in the utility/civil engineering sector.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Must hold a full clean drivers license.