We are currently recruiting a Quantity Surveyor for our client who is a civil engineering company involved in water & waste water pipelines and treatment plants, roads, earthworks and marine works throughout Ireland. This is a permanent position with great career progression based in the company’s head office in Cork.
This is a permanent role and our client has a preference towards candidates who have a stable work history.
- On-Site valuations and progress reports
- Monthly cost/value reports and management accounts
- Liaising with project managers in the project team
- Handling contract variations
- Mentoring a team of Junior and Intermediate QS
- Show interest in career prorgession
- A relevant Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree in a Construction Economics/Quantity Surveying related discipline
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- Civils & utilities experience is essential
- Experience on water & wastewater is desirable