- Salary: €60,000 - €70,000
- Location: MunsterLimerick
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Philip Maloney
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 2666097
- Email: Philip@sonasrecruitment.com
Our Client, one of Irelands Leading Civils Contractors are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Cork to assist on projects throughout the region. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate to join a fast growing company with the prospect of career progression. The ideal candidate should have 3 years experience in a similar role working for a main or sub contractor. This is an office based role which will also require regular site visits when necessary.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Advise on contractual matters – general and project level.
- Process contractual claims and all associated records.
- Look for opportunities to maximise revenue and reduce cost and identify and investigate losses.
- Assist with project cash management.
- Advise and support with project correspondence.
- Ensure final accounts are closed in a timely manner.
- Ensure timely drafting of commercial/contractual correspondence.
- Prepare subcontract and suppliers documents.
- Prepare and review monthly cost reports.
- Negotiating subcontractors and suppliers final accounts.
- Variations: measurement and pricing.
- Variations: Negotiate with client, quantity surveyor and subcontractor.
- Professional qualification in Quantity Surveying/Commercial Management
- 3+ years’ experience in a Quantity Surveyor role on construction projects
- Ability to work on large scale, high headcount construction sites & sub-contractors essential.
- Liaise with Commercial Manager and Contracts Manager when dealing with internal stakeholders and client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings
- Strong time management skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of the construction industry and working on site
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
To apply please send your CV to Philip@sonasrecruitment.com