- Salary: €35,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client is on the lookout for a Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team on a Public Realm Project in Limerick City.
The ideal candidate will work closely with the Commercial Director and project team and will be responsible for managing the Quantity Surveying functions of the contract to maximise commercial success and profitability.
This is an excellent opportunity for career driven individuals to grow and develop within one of Ireland’s fastest growing engineering companies.
- Monitoring and maintaining reporting arrangements, resources and client relationships.
- All Quantity Surveying duties including re-measurement, preparation of monthly progress applications and settlement of final accounts.
- Preparation of interim progress applications for payment and internal valuations.
- Procurement of subcontractor and specialist suppliers.
- Interim payments and settlement of subcontractors final account.
- Negotiate with client’s representatives and other consultants.
- Advise on commercial risks within the project.
- Preparation of monthly contract cost reports and management accounts information.
- Preparation of Cost Preliminaries.
- Ensure that sub-contract documents are properly executed prior to project commencement.
- Experience in a similar Quantity Surveying role.
- A third level qualification in a construction-related discipline, preferable Quantity Surveying.
- Experience in the utility/civil engineering sector.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Must hold a full clean drivers licence.
What’s in it for you?
- An amazing opportunity to work with a great team on exciting public realm, utility, and civil engineering projects nationwide.
- Opportunity to develop your skills to the highest industry standards while earning competitive salaries.
- You will be part of a dynamic team that works together to deliver results and also to further develop your career.
- You will enjoy working with a committed and experienced team guided by a highly experienced Senior Management Team who will provide you with support & development throughout projects.
To apply please email your CV to Cian@sonasrecruitment.com
Quantity Surveyor | Limerick