Due to continued expansion and growth, our client is recruiting a Project Quantity Surveyor in Galway. The company in question are an innovative civil engineering solutions specialist. They have grown rapidly into one of Ireland’s most highly regarded water conservation providers.The ideal candidates will work closely with the estimation team on projects in the West to ensure works are carried out efficiently, on time, and within budget.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with all Quantity Surveying duties including re-measurement, preparation of monthly progress applications and settlement of final accounts.
- To work closely with the project team ensuring the successful delivery of projects.
- Assisting with the preparation of interim progress applications for payment and internal valuations.
- Assisting with interim payments and settlement of subcontractors’ final account
- Preparation of monthly contract cost reports and management accounts information.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or the equivalent.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines in a busy office environment.
- Experience in the utility/civil engineering sector.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A full Irish driving licence.