- Salary: €45,000 - €60,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to continued growth, new contracts and extensions Our Client has exciting an opportunity for a reliable and enthusiastic Quantity Surveyor. This is a full time role based in County Cork.
- Monitoring and maintaining reporting arrangements, resources and client relationships.
- All Quantity Surveying duties including re-measurement, preparation of monthly progress applications and settlement of final accounts.
- Preparation of interim progress applications for payment and internal valuations.
- Procurement of subcontractor and specialist suppliers.
- Interim payments and settlement of subcontractors final account.
- Negotiate with client’s representatives and other consultants.
- Advise on commercial risks within the project.
- Preparation of monthly contract cost reports and management accounts information.
- Preparation of Cost Preliminaries.
- Ensure that sub-contract documents are properly executed prior to project commencement.
Who we’re looking for:
- Experience in a similar Quantity Surveying role.
- Ideally 8-10 years experience in contracting
- Civils background – earthworks, bulk excavation, drainage, roads, water/wastewater, pipelines etc.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Must hold a full clean drivers licence.
What’s in it for you?
- An amazing opportunity to work with a great team on exciting public realm, utility, and civil projects.
- Opportunity to develop your skills to the highest industry standards while earning competitive salaries.
- You will be part of a dynamic team that works together to deliver results and also to further develop your career.
- You will enjoy working with a committed and experienced team guided by a highly experienced Senior Management Team who will provide you with support & development throughout projects.
- A fast paced, process driven environment where teamwork and sharing priorities on a regular basis is key to success.
Quantity Surveyor | Cork | Sonas Recruitment
To apply send a copy of your CV to Cian@sonasrecruitment.com