About the role:
We are currently assisting a leading engineering contractor with the recruitment of a Civils Estimator for their Limerick office. They deliver a range of civils, power infrastructure and industrial projects to the public and private sector throughout Ireland. This is a permanent position and a generous salary will be on offer to the right candidate.
- Review incoming enquiries and establishing the full scope of works
- Liaison with external suppliers and sub-contractors over identified services ensuring that the services that they are offering are compliant with our clients needs, where not clearly identify & qualify.
- Qualify bid with any necessary risk items and exclusions/qualifications.
- Produce an accurate estimate of cost for each individual project from the estimate system/drawing and/or template creating and sourcing special non-standard prices and entering onto the system to develop the database for future use.
- Apply margins and ROI’s in accordance with the companies pricing policy.
- Liaise in a professional and helpful manner with clients
- Minimum of 3 years Estimating experience with an engineering contractor is essential
- Desirable to be qualified to degree level in quantity surveying (or equivalent)
- HMV projects experience would be a distinct advantage
- Strong IT skills
- Commitment to own professional development