To support the expansion of their civil engineering business, our client requires a Bid Coordinator to join their team in Mayo. The company we are representing are a well regarded civil engineering contractor who have experience in delivering significant projects throughout the country. The Bid Coordinator will produce information for pre-qualification and tender submissions for civil engineering projects. Inputs required will include the production of technical and non-technical information.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical and non-technical input into pre-qualification submissions which demonstrates the company’s expertise, capability and experience
- Provide input into tender submissions to support our estimators on technical and non-technical aspects of projects being tendered
- Co-ordinate inputs from others, both within and outside the company, to pre-qualification and tender submissions
- Maintain systems and libraries associated with the production of bid documentation.
- Good technical writing skills
- Previous experience of working in the civil engineering industry and within the water and waste water sector
- Strong attention to detail
- Good Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Word
- Team player with the ability to build relationships within the organisation and with other organisations
- The ability to manage work within fixed deadlines.