- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client is looking for an enthusiastic BER assessor looking for day to day challenges in their work. The assessor will be required to drive to different locations within Dublin and complete Building Energy Rating assessments and calculate using DEAP4 software within a timely manner. Assessor must have initiative and a track record of successfully delivering BER certificates.
Location – Dublin (some work in Leinster)
- Registered SEAI BER Assessor
- Eligible to live and work in the EU
- Have own means of transport
- Excellent verbal, written and team communications skills
- Ability to provide client recommendations on works that increase ratings
- Ability to liaise with clients, Engineers in the construction trade and with suppliers of insulation and heating providers, as well as Building Contractors and Architects
- Ability to meet deadlines
The Assessor will be joining a team who are extremely knowledgeable in the field, specialising in BER’s for second-hand dwellings for well-established clients in Dublin.
This role is for someone who is looking for stability and consistency in their career. Mentoring and advice is also provided from our assessors on the team.
To apply please email your CV to Cian@sonasrecruitment.com