Our client, a well respected civil engineering company, are seeking to add an Assistant QS to their team in County Kildare. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to take a step forward in their career, giving them the opportunity to be directly mentored by a Senior QS while working on some of the most high-profile projects for public, semi-state and chip clients available in the Leinster region.
- Assist with cost analysis
- Assist with estimation.
- Assist with Bill of Quantities.
- Analyse documentation.
- Compilation of claims and cost calculations.
- Experience with client side negotiations.
- Work as an assistant to work on a variety of builds.
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested by Senior QS/Commercial Director
- Level 8 Degree Qualified in Construction Management or Quantity Surveying.
- 3+ years in a similar role with civils project experience, preferably
- Team player with excellent IT and communication skills
APPLY FOR THIS JOB