Our client, a long established civil engineering company, are seeking to add a Quantity Surveyor (QS) to their team in Dublin on a permanent basis. The company is a well known civils contractor who operate in the rail and transportation, telecommunications and utilities sectors working on multi-disciplinary projects. Candidates must have at least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Liaising and reporting to the Managing Director.
- Liaising with the Design Team to ensure requirements and specifications are met.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Client Representatives
- Obtain tax and insurance details on subcontractors.
- Attend contract handover meeting.
- Ensuring that the terms and conditions of subcontractors
- Manage the weekly and monthly close-out disciplines.
- 3rd level qualifications in Quantity Surveying or construction economics
- 3 + years experience
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and other Quantity Surveying Packages (Billsoft/Cost X)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with emphasis on ability to provide and explain reports accurately.
- Ideal role for a QS to achieve career progression and invaluable experience within a smaller firm. A comparable & competitive salary on offer for the right candidate.