- Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
- Location: LeinsterCarlow
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Philip Maloney
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 2666097
- Email: Philip@sonasrecruitment.com
Our Client one of Irelands Largest and leading Civil & Construction contractors are currently recruiting a Pre-Construction Civil Engineer to join their team in Co. Kilkenny. The client in question have tier 1 projects throughout Ireland and had an annual turnover of €520m in 2021. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to be trained on all areas of Civil Tendering, and mentored by an experienced team who have successfully delivered the tenders for some of the largest Civil projects in Ireland, with the prospect of career progression. This is a full time office based role.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Tracking & Downloading Tenders in collaboration with other team members.
- Uploading and Sharing Tender Information in collaboration with Tender
- Managing tender clarifications and other bid queries
- Submitting completed tenders
- Checking through a submission before final sign off & submitting same
- Preparing a report on what is required for a particular Tender
- Attending Tender Meetings/Contract Start Meetings
- Bid & Framework Preparation in collaboration with Tender Team:
- Compiling Quality Submissions
- Honours Degree in Civil Engineering
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Engineer, preferably on site experience
- Experience working with a main contractor, subcontractor, surveying firm or similar preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint etc.
To apply please send you CV to Philip@sonasrecruitment.com