We are currently recruiting a Health & Safety Adviser for our client in Waterford, who are one of the top contractors. They have a proven track record in delivering major projects across numerous sectors, on time and on budget. As a Health & Safety officer you will be working as part of a growing H&S team in the company to ensure that all site workers follow safety rules and regulations. The safety officer is also responsible for adopting, implementing and assisting in the continual improvement of the company. This is a permanent role.
- Advising / assisting Site Management in drafting and communicating Method Statements;
- Compiling, updating and communication site Emergency Plans
- Conducting preliminary accident investigations and statutory notifications,
- Making sure First Aiders are available, that an adequate quantity of First Aid supplies is in stock and that all relevant Certs are updated
- Collecting and collating relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for handover to the Client at the end of the project
- Degree educated
- 3+ years experience
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to liaise and negotiate with parties involved in the project are deemed essential.
Health and Safety Officer, Health and Safety Adviser, H&S Adviser | Limerick, MidwestAPPLY FOR THIS JOB