We are currently recruiting a Junior Health & Safety Adviser for our client in Limerick, who are one of the top civil engineering contractors. They have a proven track record in delivering major projects across the civil engineering sector, on time and on budget. As a Junior Safety officer you will be working as part of a growing H&S team in the company to ensure that all site workers follow safety rules and regulations. The Junior safety officer is also responsible for adopting, implementing and assisting in the continual improvement of the company. This is a permanent role.
- Gain an understanding of the relevant project specifications and drawings
- Assist in Preparing, maintaining and updating as necessary the Site Construction Safety Plan
- Maintain all safety related documentation in accordance with relevant Legislation
- Record Subcontractor performance, ensure it meets company standards
- Assist in Communicating relevant safety information to subcontractors enabling them to effectively carry out their functions
- Formally report levels of safety performance to site management
- Work in conjunction with Quality and Environmental staff in preparation of project documentation.
- Promote and develop initiatives for the improvement of the site safety systems
- Document and report any incident relating to safety or environment and report to senior safety off
- Applicably Qualified with ideally post graduate experience within the construction Industry.
- Degree educated
- 1+ years experience
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to liaise and negotiate with parties involved in the project are deemed essential.
Health and Safety Officer, Health and Safety Adviser, H&S Adviser | Limerick, MidwestAPPLY FOR THIS JOB