- Salary: 30,000 - 40,000
- Location: IrelandDublin
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client is a leading engineering consultancy with offices in Waterford, Limerick and Dublin. Our client has a large portfolio of work in Ireland and overseas and has a strong commitment to CPD. We are working closely with the MD recruiting a Junior Health & Safety Advisor for their HQ in Dublin. The ideal candidate will be suited to a client facing position.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils Engineering & Consulting Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
The successful candidate will be a motivated professional who will ensure the companies roles on project are discharged and develop a positive and active safety culture on their projects. The candidate must have an interest in Safety and Health Legislation with a desire to develop their knowledge to become a specialist Safety & Health Engineer/Safety Professional through the graduate training programme.
The main duties will consist of:
- Assisting with the discharge of the role of PSDP on construction projects
- Attending client/design and site meetings
- Preparing preliminary safety and health plans
- Compiling and preparing safety files
- Preparing health and safety reports
- Carrying out site visits
- Coordination and liaison with all parties involved in a construction project
- Inspections and reports on legal cases concerning health and safety
- Working with contractors PSCS to discharge the role of PSCS on construction projects
- Education Requirement: Degree in Engineering or a related design discipline
- Experience Required: 1 years
- Flexible remote working policy
- Flexibility of working hours.
- Positive working environment.
- Variety of projects.
- Social Committee events.
- Annual Leave increases with years of service.
- Engineers Ireland CPD Company – All personnel are guaranteed minimum 5 days training per annum.
- Sports Social Club.
- Corporate Rate Gym Membership.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Travel Saver Scheme.
- Pension Scheme.
- Death in Service Scheme.
- Group Health Cover Scheme.
- Paid Professional Memberships.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org