We are actively recruiting an experienced HSE Advisor in Kildare on behalf of our client, a well established engineering contractor. The company in question have delivered projects are over the country and provide quality and economic services to their clients. The successful candidate will be based in Kildare and will work closely with the management team in a professional and friendly work environment on a variety of civil engineering & utilities contracts. Project sites are predominantly based throughout Leinster and East Munster. This is a full time permanent position.
- To proactively promote safety culture throughout the company
- Develop, monitor and implement the organisations Health and Safety policy
- Maintaining the company’s Safe T Cert and ISO management systems
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation to reduce & prevent hazards, dangers and accidents.
- Increase Health and Safety awareness to management and employees with training techniques and coaching sessions including toolbox talks
- Identifying areas of risk
- Compiling and managing training records
- HSEQ Inductions
- Carrying out weekly safety inspection audits on site and preparing paperwork
- Hold a BSc in Health and Safety
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the utility sector
- Excellent communication and training skills
- Hold a full driver’s license
- Ability to demonstrate leadership with a positive approach throughout the team